Back from Canberra and boy did I have fun down there. I tell you it’s amazing how different a lifestyle you can live without changing how much you spend, just by changing your perceptions.
For fun, I’m now going to include a weekly run down of what I’ve manifested so far, including the internal changes. At the end of Week 2, here’s my first one:
|Week 1||Week 2|
|first nibble about a dream job||confirmed transfer at work|
|published in the paper||large 32″ monitor for home office – YAY!|
|threat of retrenchment gone (which prompted this trial in the first place…)||really garbage weather!?! (but managed to change it once I realised)|
|QE2 tickets, sort of (see day 4)||beautiful weather for weekend|
|increased energy levels||largest ever powerball win (over $50)|
|better mental clarity||10% of screen covered from unexpected income|
|more calm & relaxed||luxury hotel accommodation (see below)|
|sleeping better / needing less sleep||initial ‘job nibble’ position now advertised|
|outlook & mood improvements|
|further mental clarity improvements|
|improved motivation (getting stuck into outstanding projects)|
|yet more calm & relaxed|
|energy levels more under control|
So, now to the weekend’s story. Saturday morning, knowing I wouldn’t be able to do things on Sunday, I made sure I got up and ran through my routine, despite having my partner over. I stuck with the theme of taking it relatively easy on the workout, but even so managed to make a small improvement, which was nice. The checklist for yesterday is below:
- Manifestation course – Morning routine -> Did the entire thing, including my 20m meditation, first thing. Kept with the self-care theme from this week during exercise.
- Daily Awakening OR Daily Email exercises (not going to push for both for a while) -> Read the daily awakening and planned on doing the exercise from it in the evening once we were settled in to the hotel
- 5mins of handbook -> also planned for the evening. Except that I let myself get flustered by my partner standing by not very patiently watching me pack, and ended up forgetting to put this in. In lieu, I did 23 pages of a 67p ‘secrets’ type manual that also came with the course.
- Daily 15m ‘goals’ walk -> Trying it from Monday.
- Watch $5k per day Subliminal Video at least twice, work on getting to 20m. Play Mind Movie, once or twice daily, once completed -> Watched $5k per day 3 times, still without sound, plus Mind Movie also 3 times. Weather cleared up. Still some grey clouds, but mostly fine and got very hot on Sunday.
- Spend at least 1hr/day on my PC at home, to allow Motivator & Subliminal-Power software some time to work on me. -> Did this Saturday morning, looks like I’m doing it again tonight loading all this stuff up, even though that wasn’t my intention. Oh well, will have to make sure I play the BWE stuff tonight.
- Blog update in evening & BWE track before sleep (combining these to one entry) -> Didn’t do it yesterday, as per the plans already posted. Doing them both tonight, definitely.
Now, to the luxury hotel and job ad bit. In planning for this trip, I usually like to use websites like wotif.com.au, lastminute.com.au or ratestogo.com.au – this time I saw a special come through in the email from wotif that offered some amazing value.
Canberra – Saville Park Suites Canberra »
Down to $177 from $340 – 4½ star
Shopping at Saville. Includes room upgrade,
bottle of wine, buffet breakfast for 2, $30
voucher for the Canberra Centre & parking.
For some reason, I read it and thought it said Savoy! Best bit was that with the upgrade to a 1 bedroom suite, I had a bath. Very nice after I got my feet walked off me the first afternoon… Plus I got to close the door and do my meditation stuff in the bedroom while he vegged out in front of the TV, so we were both happy.
I took some photos, and played with flickr to get a slideshow together. This 30 day blogging trial is teaching me some amazing new tricks!
And the last thing, when I went online tonight I noticed a new post over at the site of the Internet Marketing guy I was talking about back on Day 1, who I was talking with about the possibility of a job. Turns out, he’s now decided to advertise for an ‘intern’ type position. Now I’m REALLY faced with a crunch. Do I follow my dreams and trust that somehow my mortgage will get covered (he says it’s not going to pay much) by what I’m learning, or do I stick with what I’ve got and take the slower road to freedom? Or should I go the whole hog and chase the number one option, which is partnership with Rich Schefren – especially since I know how many things he has going on at the moment? Argh. Some serious thinking to do… I think I need to manifest some guidance!
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial, or, Intelligence Analyst for Hire
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: Brainstorming
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: Tools
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: The Plan
- 30 DMT Day 1: Feels Amazing, Synchronicity’s started
- 30DMT Day 2: Reality (and a heatwave) strikes
- 30 DMT Day 3: More relaxed, thinking clearer, made the paper
- 30 DMT Day 4: Quantum Leaps and the QEII
- 30DMT Day 5: African Healing and a Time Crunch
- 30DMT Day 6: Energy Rush and Massage Luxury
- 30DMT Day 7: Chaos but the Mind Movie’s done
- 30DMT Week 2 Day 8: Rain, a Monitor, Powerball, Google Desktop and an hour’s sleep
- 30DMT Day 9: More rain, easy exercise, and information overload
- 30DMT Day 10: Thunderstorms, Low Motivation, Navigation buttons and a realisation
- 30DMT Day 11: Sound off and the weather clears, plus another powerball cheque
- 30DMT Day 12: Full Routine and more motivated than ever
- 30DMT Week 2: Days 13 & 14: Summary so far and a luxury hotel
- 30DMT Day 15: Halfway there, 2 opportunities and another powerball cheque
- 30DMT Day 16: Kicked up a notch, 2 competitions and the course goes live
- 30DMT Day 17: Hard Cash appears, my ‘careful what you ask for’ scenario and maybe even Oprah!
- 30 DMT Day 17a: Thoughts on manifestation
- 30 DMT Day 18: Rebound, or what goes up must come down…
- 30 DMT Day 19: Slow start, but out of neutral
- 30 DMT Day 20: I discover flying & conscious healing
- 30 DMT Day 21: Healing continues & a few revisions
- 30 DMT Week 3 review
- 30 DMT Day 22: First day & crutches on public transport
- 30 DMT Day 23: Resting up, healing and small tweaks
- 30 DMT Day 24: More rest, truth at work and the author deal
- 30 DMT Day 25: Argh, where did it go??
- 30 DMT Day 26: It’s broke, but crutches come in handy…
- 30 DMT Day 27: More Money and Mad Coincidences
- Days 28 & 29: Wrapping up & winding down
- 30 DMT – Last post coming tomorrow
- Day 30 and it’s over :(
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial Evaluation
- Wrap up and what’s next…
- Finally finished the manual!