Bounce, Bounce, Bounce, Bounce, BOUNCE!!! Can you tell I’m excited??? This Goals dialog stuff is UNBELIEVABLE. Three things to tell you today.
To start off, the context: My last day at the remote office, and my supervisor away so it was a quiet one. Got a few things set up and ready to go for the new place, and printed up some stuff to work on while the monitor’s in transit. I got two very different responses to my thank you letters, but funnily enough they exactly matched how much intensity I’d put into writing them. Hmm, curious that.
Anyway, late yesterday I had an email sent to me from one of the job search sites I’d listed my CV on. It didn’t have a lot of details so I sent back asking for a bit more clarification – it sounded like it could have been one of those ‘business opportunity’ things that target job-seekers (that’s just wrong, isn’t it?) so I wanted to make sure. Today I got the rest of the details. It almost perfectly matched what I said I wanted to manifest, if I had to continue working. I thought I’d been careful about what I asked for, except that I failed to mention I wanted something that wasn’t a scam. Option number 3 said:
3. If not, then earning consultancy fees or some other income online that matched or exceeded my current earnings would allow me the freedom to take my time building up the passive side in any case.
- This was for a consultancy, acting as their ‘representative’, so that bit matched.
- Online income, matching or exceeding current earnings – another tick. Slightly higher than now.
- Allowing freedom to take my time building up my passive income: it was meant to be 6-8hrs per week. That definitely would allow freedom and time.
Since the original letter might have been a broadcast, in case anyone else is doing the same scam searches I did, the company ( magnus-online.com ) doesn’t come up in any online scam alert listings, and neither does the name of the person who replied to my email, but when I checked the domain it was only registered on the 5th of February this year. That’s only just over a week ago. It was only registered for a year, another red flag. The advice they gave you about not having to pay tax as an independent consultant is in direct contradiction to Australian Tax Office rulings (I looked them up), and the organisation they said they’re registered with to give them a tax status in Australia is a tax-advice hotline that anyone can join online, membership gives you 4 calls for advice per year, not tax-legitimacy. The explanation of what they said the job entailed pretty much matched exactly the criteria for “money laundering scams” at scamwatch.gov.au.
Aside from that, though, I’m getting closer to manifesting the top options!
Now, for the really exciting bit! When I first got my Mind Movie kit I entered their competition and loaded my own movie up to you-tube. As part of it, I put in the people I’d love to meet and talk with, Oprah being first and foremost. (Can you tell I let my dreams run free?) Anyhow, today I got an email from them saying that they were looking for stories of what people had managed to manifest, for an Oprah Special revising “The Secret”. Needless to say, that definitely hit the inspired action list and I clicked through right then!
Being in Australia, I’m going to take it as an ‘on track’ sign since they might not necessarily want to fly me over there to talk with her face to face, but over the phone would be great, and even her reading my blog would be a dialog of sorts (especially if she commented…). I’ve been buzzing and bouncing ever since the email came through! Seriously, I said my old wish list stuff has been showing up while I’ve been doing this trial, and this would have to be the equivalent of the number one spot on my overall wishlist, even if I didn’t include it while I was focusing this experiment on the job front. I just can’t stop thinking about it, and feeling that energy rush, which I hope will help make it happen.
Wouldn’t it be poetic if the Mind Movie I made saying I wanted to meet Oprah resulted in me meeting Oprah to talk about what I’d manifested from the Mind Movie I made?
Update: Turns out the story never ran because of copyright issues, I guess with some of the pictures and music. Shame 🙁
Finally, when my sceptic “realist” (read: pessimist) partner dropped me off in my driveway this afternoon from picking me up, I opened the door and turned back to him. I said “You know how I’m manifesting money at the moment”. He said “Yeah, kinda”. I leaned over, and picked up a $2 coin sitting on the driveway right under my door.
He still thinks it’s just a coincidence 😉 I know it means I’ve graduated one level up – not that I object to the 3 lottery cheques I’ve got so far, but I’m now getting cold hard cash coming my way!!! Roll on!
Checklist for today:
- Manifestation course – Morning routine -> Did it first thing as planned, even put the sprint in again so I’d go a little further than yesterday. So much for taking the exercise slowly – I don’t think I’m capable of doing less than 110% 😉
- Daily Awakening OR Daily Email exercises (not going to push for both for a while) -> Daily awakening, again not really an awareness exercise you can do locked out in a demountable with a computer and your only company is also staring at computers… Going to have fun with all the exercises this weekend, I think.
- 5mins of handbook -> Haven’t done that yet. It’s still early, so I’ll do that after dinner, before bed. I’ll update you what I’m up to tomorrow.
- Daily 15m ‘goals’ walk -> I was so charged up after the Oprah stuff I was running around doing it anyway, without having to try.
- Watch $5k per day Subliminal Video at least twice, work on getting to 20m. Play Mind Movie, once or twice daily, once completed -> Didn’t get to play the $5k per day video until I got home today, so since watching it repeat puts me to sleep, what I did was set my watch timer to chime in 10m, watch it, set it again. Got through all 7 reps while doing my hour online! No problems with running Mind Movie. I look forward to that. Especially singing along to the lyrics of “Unwritten”
- Spend at least 1hr/day on my PC at home, to allow Motivator & Subliminal-Power software some time to work on me. -> Yes, I just wanted to get straight on and take more inspired actions – the closer your dreams get the more you want to do!
- Blog update in evening & BWE track before sleep (combining these to one entry) -> Done and done. Yet again relying on BWE, although I did get 4 hours sleep. Combined with my nap yesterday and the energy today generated that seemed to be enough. I’m writing this early today so I can get to bed after watching House, which comes back on tonight. I’m not ashamed to admit it, I’m an addict.
- Inspired Action: No need to tell you more on this one! Replies to Mind Movies and Oprah, of course! Does picking up the money I found count as an inspired action?
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial, or, Intelligence Analyst for Hire
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: Brainstorming
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: Tools
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: The Plan
- 30 DMT Day 1: Feels Amazing, Synchronicity’s started
- 30DMT Day 2: Reality (and a heatwave) strikes
- 30 DMT Day 3: More relaxed, thinking clearer, made the paper
- 30 DMT Day 4: Quantum Leaps and the QEII
- 30DMT Day 5: African Healing and a Time Crunch
- 30DMT Day 6: Energy Rush and Massage Luxury
- 30DMT Day 7: Chaos but the Mind Movie’s done
- 30DMT Week 2 Day 8: Rain, a Monitor, Powerball, Google Desktop and an hour’s sleep
- 30DMT Day 9: More rain, easy exercise, and information overload
- 30DMT Day 10: Thunderstorms, Low Motivation, Navigation buttons and a realisation
- 30DMT Day 11: Sound off and the weather clears, plus another powerball cheque
- 30DMT Day 12: Full Routine and more motivated than ever
- 30DMT Week 2: Days 13 & 14: Summary so far and a luxury hotel
- 30DMT Day 15: Halfway there, 2 opportunities and another powerball cheque
- 30DMT Day 16: Kicked up a notch, 2 competitions and the course goes live
- 30DMT Day 17: Hard Cash appears, my ‘careful what you ask for’ scenario and maybe even Oprah!
- 30 DMT Day 17a: Thoughts on manifestation
- 30 DMT Day 18: Rebound, or what goes up must come down…
- 30 DMT Day 19: Slow start, but out of neutral
- 30 DMT Day 20: I discover flying & conscious healing
- 30 DMT Day 21: Healing continues & a few revisions
- 30 DMT Week 3 review
- 30 DMT Day 22: First day & crutches on public transport
- 30 DMT Day 23: Resting up, healing and small tweaks
- 30 DMT Day 24: More rest, truth at work and the author deal
- 30 DMT Day 25: Argh, where did it go??
- 30 DMT Day 26: It’s broke, but crutches come in handy…
- 30 DMT Day 27: More Money and Mad Coincidences
- Days 28 & 29: Wrapping up & winding down
- 30 DMT – Last post coming tomorrow
- Day 30 and it’s over 🙁
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial Evaluation
- Wrap up and what’s next…
- Finally finished the manual!