HALF WAY THERE!!! Another amazing day. After my mammoth session online last night – I was updating the blog until after the clock ticked over – I got lazy this morning and skipped the exercise bit. On the plus side, though, I did go for my long walk at lunch, AND had some absolutely incredible ‘coincidences’ happening to me again.
First off, I thought about the intern offer hard overnight. This morning I realised that my resistance was because there was one part of what I was trying to manifest that it didn’t fit – the part about the same or better lifestyle. Then I got to thinking, I don’t actually know what he considers “not much” – it could very well be enough to keep my payments up. In any case, I’ve decided to go for it, so it’s on the to-do list for this Thursday night when I have my ‘work’ night for the internet business.
Then, during the day, I got notice that one of the guys I mentioned by name as being my ideal to work with – Mark Joyner (of Simpleology fame) – is running a competition in which he’s going to pick 3 people to turn them into best selling authors. A partnership type deal like that is JUST what I was dreaming of, so for sure that one’s going in as well. It definitely feels as though the alternative options to my current job are starting to flow in, which is the point of what I was aiming to do – and I’ve still only got half way! You should see me bouncing around with excitement right now… I’ll post my entry video here when I’ve done it.
I brought my two lotteries cheques in today so I could try to drop them in to the bank if I got there on time (didn’t) but part way through the day came across them in my bag and had a half whimsical thought “wouldn’t it be nice if there was another one waiting for me when I get home”. Guess what! It’s getting almost beyond a joke now how fast they’re coming in. I was at the mailbox and saw it, so of course I went “YES!” – my neighbour was driving in and commented that it sounded like good news, and had I won the lotto or something? I didn’t know what to say. Then she said that if I had, she wanted some. (Why is it that people think that they have an automatic right to a share in ‘good luck’ just by knowing someone who had some?) In any case, I told her it was something I was expecting, and I didn’t know yet. Well, I hadn’t actually opened the envelope yet, had I?
I rang my sister, and told her I had a cheque from Powerball again, and that it started with a one and a zero. I didn’t dwell much on the fact that there was a dot after them, but hey, it’s more towards my monitor! Another $9.35 and I’ll have reached the first hundred. Oh, and by the way, the weather’s still fine, and getting hotter. Blue skies for pretty much all of today. The sound is staying off on that $5k video, now, and I’m exploring how to remove it from the video altogether!
So, the checklist:
- Manifestation course – Morning routine -> Did the core part of it, then decided self-care was the order of the day, and got another half hour sleep
- Daily Awakening OR Daily Email exercises (not going to push for both for a while) -> Daily awakening again. Wanted half an hour for the exercise, but I only had 10m. It was a ‘stillness’ exercise that sounded really good so I’ll be doing it this weekend for sure.
- 5mins of handbook -> Got through heaps. Finished Chapter 2, and up to Chapter 3 now, p38. I’m also loading it onto my Palm Pilot so the weekend’s issue doesn’t happen again.
- Daily 15m ‘goals’ walk -> Part of it at lunch, then the rest when I got home. Timing is perfect, because I’ve just got through the bit about the goals dialog technique I need to use in the manual. Wonder if that’s why I was never able to make myself do it before..
- Watch $5k per day Subliminal Video at least twice, work on getting to 20m. Play Mind Movie, once or twice daily, once completed -> Love my Mind Movie, played that twice with no problems. The $5k video I played 4 times, after I spent some time searching on how to remove the audio from it. So far no luck, so meanwhile I’m just muting the sound every time I play it. With the weather getting this nice, no way I’m putting the rain back!
- Spend at least 1hr/day on my PC at home, to allow Motivator & Subliminal-Power software some time to work on me. -> Yup. This one’s not hard. Tonight I added the RSS subscription so you can get the updates delivered to your reader or email. Top right.
- Blog update in evening & BWE track before sleep (combining these to one entry) -> Yes, and very glad I did. Woke naturally somewhere between 4:30 and 5am (after getting to bed after midnight) but went back to sleep until the alarm at 5:30. Did the core parts of the morning routine but heart wasn’t in it for exercise & meditation so made a self-care decision and got another half hour. Got lots of exercise in during the day instead.
- Inspired Action: Including this since I’ve noticed the best days are after I’ve taken some action I felt right about, so maybe by focusing I’ll find more right actions to do. Today’s was following up on an email link about Mark Joyner’s competition – way cool!
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial, or, Intelligence Analyst for Hire
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: Brainstorming
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: Tools
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: The Plan
- 30 DMT Day 1: Feels Amazing, Synchronicity’s started
- 30DMT Day 2: Reality (and a heatwave) strikes
- 30 DMT Day 3: More relaxed, thinking clearer, made the paper
- 30 DMT Day 4: Quantum Leaps and the QEII
- 30DMT Day 5: African Healing and a Time Crunch
- 30DMT Day 6: Energy Rush and Massage Luxury
- 30DMT Day 7: Chaos but the Mind Movie’s done
- 30DMT Week 2 Day 8: Rain, a Monitor, Powerball, Google Desktop and an hour’s sleep
- 30DMT Day 9: More rain, easy exercise, and information overload
- 30DMT Day 10: Thunderstorms, Low Motivation, Navigation buttons and a realisation
- 30DMT Day 11: Sound off and the weather clears, plus another powerball cheque
- 30DMT Day 12: Full Routine and more motivated than ever
- 30DMT Week 2: Days 13 & 14: Summary so far and a luxury hotel
- 30DMT Day 15: Halfway there, 2 opportunities and another powerball cheque
- 30DMT Day 16: Kicked up a notch, 2 competitions and the course goes live
- 30DMT Day 17: Hard Cash appears, my ‘careful what you ask for’ scenario and maybe even Oprah!
- 30 DMT Day 17a: Thoughts on manifestation
- 30 DMT Day 18: Rebound, or what goes up must come down…
- 30 DMT Day 19: Slow start, but out of neutral
- 30 DMT Day 20: I discover flying & conscious healing
- 30 DMT Day 21: Healing continues & a few revisions
- 30 DMT Week 3 review
- 30 DMT Day 22: First day & crutches on public transport
- 30 DMT Day 23: Resting up, healing and small tweaks
- 30 DMT Day 24: More rest, truth at work and the author deal
- 30 DMT Day 25: Argh, where did it go??
- 30 DMT Day 26: It’s broke, but crutches come in handy…
- 30 DMT Day 27: More Money and Mad Coincidences
- Days 28 & 29: Wrapping up & winding down
- 30 DMT – Last post coming tomorrow
- Day 30 and it’s over :(
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial Evaluation
- Wrap up and what’s next…
- Finally finished the manual!