Managed to get the whole routine done this morning!! Woo hoo!!!! Not only that, but got through most of the rest of it (except the walk, surprise surprise). Also found that my motivation is spreading and I got stuck into something I’ve been procrastinating on for a few weeks now – feels good to have it done. There are two revisions to the routine today which I think will make it work better for me, or at least will make it fit better into my lifestyle – as it is anyway. Of course I’ll have to revise it all once I’m working from home 😉
–> FINALLY DID IT ALL!!! Helped that my partner was picking me up, so I didn’t have to be so panicked about time, but got through the entire lot. Amazing! Decided to do my yoga DVD this morning for a change – there’s the equivalent of 3 DVDs on it, the first being Yoga for Flexibility. I did that one. No surprises there, I’m drastically un-flexible. Felt pretty good twisting and stretching though, so it fitted right in with the self-care theme I’m going with this week.
- Daily Awakening OR Daily Email exercises (not going to push for both for a while)
–> Even the Daily Awakening’s getting more intensive. Involved a 25m contemplation of “Who I really am” today. Not sure if it’s sleep deprivation or the cumulative effects of two weeks of lots of meditation (plus yoga this morning) but I came to the conclusion that “I” (ego) am the equivalent of one lens on the eye of a fly. Stay with me here: my thought was that my experience is one facet of a larger awarenesses experience of life. I’m part of the larger awareness, but don’t truly exist or have meaning independent of it. I’m connected to the other lives around me but unique and therefore valuable in myself.
It’s either very deep, or I need more sleep. Or maybe both. Decided that with this level of involvement for these I’m going to do either/or for it from now on.
- 5mins of handbook
–> I finished off yesterday’s exercise today. Didn’t read any more of the book, but took way longer than 5m on just doing that, so I’m crossing this one off as done. Means I’ve got a fresh start to read/do exercises over the weekend, and/or after my day off on Sun.
- Daily 15m ‘goals’ walk
–> This is the one thing I didn’t manage to do, but I have had an idea of how I can work it in. I’m thinking that if I drop my stuff home and then go for this walk immediately, it’ll combine a good de-stress/wind down with the manifestation routine, and motivate me to get stuck into my other stuff when I get back home again. Will try it from Monday.
- Watch $5k per day Subliminal Video at least twice, work on getting to 20m. Play Mind Movie, once or twice daily, once completed
–> Watched $5k per day 5 times, still without sound, plus Mind Movie twice. Loving the lyrics to that song. The weather’s clearing, too. Still not totally dry, but more dry than wet now, and improving. Sunday’s meant to be clear and sunny, now, so the forecasters have changed their mind. Bizarre coincidence, or is this stuff way more powerful than I thought?!?
- Spend at least 1hr/day on my PC at home, to allow Motivator & Subliminal-Power software some time to work on me.
–> I was right yesterday – didn’t do my walk. Actually, got so caught up at work that I didn’t do my lunch either, not until after I got home. I did, however, finally get motivated to do something I’ve been putting off for a month. A very positive sign, and a weight off my chest. Have done my hour here, and meanwhile discovered a really cool video conferencing site in beta called ‘Oovoo‘ – it even lets you record your video conferences!
- Blog update in evening & BWE track before sleep (combining these to one entry)
–> Writing this a bit later today. I dropped off listening to BWE last night but won’t get to do it tonight – need to charge the mp3 player up. It’s been getting a good workout this week, and then some!
So, although I’m hesitant to say it in case I jinx myself, it looks like I might finally be starting to get a handle on the routine. That should mean I do better on sleep this week, which can only help. Just a reminder, tomorrow night’s entry won’t go up until Sunday when I’ll load them both.
Take care and have a great weekend! (I intend to…)
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial, or, Intelligence Analyst for Hire
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: Brainstorming
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: Tools
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: The Plan
- 30 DMT Day 1: Feels Amazing, Synchronicity’s started
- 30DMT Day 2: Reality (and a heatwave) strikes
- 30 DMT Day 3: More relaxed, thinking clearer, made the paper
- 30 DMT Day 4: Quantum Leaps and the QEII
- 30DMT Day 5: African Healing and a Time Crunch
- 30DMT Day 6: Energy Rush and Massage Luxury
- 30DMT Day 7: Chaos but the Mind Movie’s done
- 30DMT Week 2 Day 8: Rain, a Monitor, Powerball, Google Desktop and an hour’s sleep
- 30DMT Day 9: More rain, easy exercise, and information overload
- 30DMT Day 10: Thunderstorms, Low Motivation, Navigation buttons and a realisation
- 30DMT Day 11: Sound off and the weather clears, plus another powerball cheque
- 30DMT Day 12: Full Routine and more motivated than ever
- 30DMT Week 2: Days 13 & 14: Summary so far and a luxury hotel
- 30DMT Day 15: Halfway there, 2 opportunities and another powerball cheque
- 30DMT Day 16: Kicked up a notch, 2 competitions and the course goes live
- 30DMT Day 17: Hard Cash appears, my ‘careful what you ask for’ scenario and maybe even Oprah!
- 30 DMT Day 17a: Thoughts on manifestation
- 30 DMT Day 18: Rebound, or what goes up must come down…
- 30 DMT Day 19: Slow start, but out of neutral
- 30 DMT Day 20: I discover flying & conscious healing
- 30 DMT Day 21: Healing continues & a few revisions
- 30 DMT Week 3 review
- 30 DMT Day 22: First day & crutches on public transport
- 30 DMT Day 23: Resting up, healing and small tweaks
- 30 DMT Day 24: More rest, truth at work and the author deal
- 30 DMT Day 25: Argh, where did it go??
- 30 DMT Day 26: It’s broke, but crutches come in handy…
- 30 DMT Day 27: More Money and Mad Coincidences
- Days 28 & 29: Wrapping up & winding down
- 30 DMT – Last post coming tomorrow
- Day 30 and it’s over 🙁
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial Evaluation
- Wrap up and what’s next…
- Finally finished the manual!