After my ponderings last night, it was interesting that the weather was clear today. It even got stinking hot for a while. You can see from the photo that a lot of yesterday’s cloud was all of a sudden not hovering over NSW anymore. Bizarre. My partner was complaining this morning, though, that for 3 days running it had bucketed down just as he was finishing work, so of course he was convinced it would happen again. Funnily enough, it did. I’m still working on having the beautiful weather I want for the weekend visit with family, and for the most part today fit. So, of course, I’ve been playing $5k without any sound and I’ll keep on doing it for the next few days. Forecasts even as late as yesterday were for rain all weekend. It’ll be interesting to see how it pans out. Haven’t yet found the twilight zone track, but may yet need to…
- Manifestation course – Morning routine
–> Um, does it count if I don’t actually do it in the morning? All but the exercise, again. I’m starting to see a pattern here…
- Daily Awakening & Daily Email exercises
–> Nope. Forgot all about them. Too mad a rush this morning.
- 5mins of handbook
–> Funnily enough, coming home I stopped off at the local cafe and did a large part of the exercise I’ve had outstanding for however many days now. It was a timeline type thing, and at first I found myself being very conservative in what I imagined I could accomplish in 30 days, a year etc etc. Then I caught myself and went “what the heck”. If I manage to achieve any of these, there’ll be no doubt these techniques work something amazing.
- Daily 15m ‘goals’ walk
–> Brought my lunch again today. As with the morning meditation, it’s getting pretty clear that the physical stuff is my weak point, so I’ll work on that.
- Watch $5k per day Subliminal Video at least twice, work on getting to 20m. Play Mind Movie, once or twice daily, once completed
–> Watched $5k per day 4 times (without sound), plus Mind Movie twice.
- Spend at least 1hr/day on my PC at home, to allow Motivator & Subliminal-Power software some time to work on me.
–> Yes, but only just. Tonight I’ve actually spent most of my evening cleaning up and making the place nice after cooking a mushroom stroganoff from scratch. With a lunch like that tomorrow, I suspect I won’t be walking then, either
- Blog update in evening
–> Yes, earliest in a week! Looks like I might get to bed before 11pm tonight!
- BWE track before sleep
–> Did it last night. Suspect I’d be a wreck without having done it.
Oh, one other thing I forgot, almost. Yesterday evening I had the impulse to clear out and change bags. In the process I discovered another cheque for $19.80. Along with the Powerball one, that puts me just over $80 – 10% of what I need for the monitor, all come in unexpectedly. Woo hoo! Now I’m wondering if there’s any way I can manifest a ticket to the Rich Schefren conference between now and the end of February. Preferably business or first class Hmm. Wonder does he need another presenter, or assistant, or intelligence analyst, maybe, even?
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial, or, Intelligence Analyst for Hire
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: Brainstorming
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: Tools
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: The Plan
- 30 DMT Day 1: Feels Amazing, Synchronicity’s started
- 30DMT Day 2: Reality (and a heatwave) strikes
- 30 DMT Day 3: More relaxed, thinking clearer, made the paper
- 30 DMT Day 4: Quantum Leaps and the QEII
- 30DMT Day 5: African Healing and a Time Crunch
- 30DMT Day 6: Energy Rush and Massage Luxury
- 30DMT Day 7: Chaos but the Mind Movie’s done
- 30DMT Week 2 Day 8: Rain, a Monitor, Powerball, Google Desktop and an hour’s sleep
- 30DMT Day 9: More rain, easy exercise, and information overload
- 30DMT Day 10: Thunderstorms, Low Motivation, Navigation buttons and a realisation
- 30DMT Day 11: Sound off and the weather clears, plus another powerball cheque
- 30DMT Day 12: Full Routine and more motivated than ever
- 30DMT Week 2: Days 13 & 14: Summary so far and a luxury hotel
- 30DMT Day 15: Halfway there, 2 opportunities and another powerball cheque
- 30DMT Day 16: Kicked up a notch, 2 competitions and the course goes live
- 30DMT Day 17: Hard Cash appears, my ‘careful what you ask for’ scenario and maybe even Oprah!
- 30 DMT Day 17a: Thoughts on manifestation
- 30 DMT Day 18: Rebound, or what goes up must come down…
- 30 DMT Day 19: Slow start, but out of neutral
- 30 DMT Day 20: I discover flying & conscious healing
- 30 DMT Day 21: Healing continues & a few revisions
- 30 DMT Week 3 review
- 30 DMT Day 22: First day & crutches on public transport
- 30 DMT Day 23: Resting up, healing and small tweaks
- 30 DMT Day 24: More rest, truth at work and the author deal
- 30 DMT Day 25: Argh, where did it go??
- 30 DMT Day 26: It’s broke, but crutches come in handy…
- 30 DMT Day 27: More Money and Mad Coincidences
- Days 28 & 29: Wrapping up & winding down
- 30 DMT – Last post coming tomorrow
- Day 30 and it’s over :(
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial Evaluation
- Wrap up and what’s next…
- Finally finished the manual!