|30 Day Manifestation Trial – prelaunch||Day 1 of the 30 Day Manifestation Trial|
Can’t believe there’s only 5 days left of this! Where on earth did the time go?
Today started slowly, with me keeping my leg up, as for the last few days. I did a lot more guided meditations (had to charge the mp3 up again afterwards, I drained it from full) and visualisations, but for most of today it was still stiff and sore. The bruising under the ankle got worse, if anything. Used the crutches every time I needed to move, and kept up the imaging. Rang in again this afternoon because I could barely get around my own flat without it hurting, it was that stiff, so I didn’t figure I’d be able to handle a 90min commute, including walking stretches either end, very well. Then, late this evening around bedtime, for some reason, something just seemed to ‘click’ and it started feeling almost whole again. I’m still taking no chances, and I’ll be doing more BWE healing work tonight, but I hope I’ll be walking around again next week! (Just in time, because even not going into work tomorrow, I’m still going to have to make my own way to the Dr with my bloke being on day shift. Keeping my fingers crossed it’ll feel as good or better in the morning).
I also finally caught up on all the uploads for the past few days of blog entries I diarised on paper. Writing them that way, I didn’t realise what day I was up to, so I had a bit of a shock when I realised the trial is nearly over! Got to pull my finger out on a few more inspired actions, I think. I’ve got two more in train that I’ll work on having done by Saturday, but I think the final summary will end up being about a week later when I see how things look after the dust settles.
So, afternoon. Got through almost ten pages today, to make up for missing it a couple days ago. Also worked my way through most of the stuff in the routine, including the new mp3 session. Did my dialog on webcam for a change. Oh boy, never realised how hard it is to fill 15 minutes! Ran through my goals FIVE TIMES EACH. Was fun, though, except I kinda jumped when I heard the flat next door start moving around because I couldn’t help but wonder what they heard of me raving on… Oh well, if this stuff works they’ll know soon enough.
- Manifestation course – Morning routine -> Ran through all but the exercise, only did a guided meditation instead of the 20m quiet reflection. I kept falling asleep with that. Even got some exercise later when my fitball came out for me to rest my leg on. I alternated putting it up on the couch and using it to exercise the good leg. (Looked real graceful, I can tell you! – NOT)
- MP3 Audio lesson -> Got through lesson 1, just, before I drained the mp3 player again.
- ‘Abundance’ guided meditation -> Yes, along with about 3 other guided meditations
- 5mins of handbook -> Almost ten pages, up to p72 now, just finished chapter 4. Talking more about mindfulness and being caught up in ego vs being present in the moment. I started wondering – is the current vogue for self help and mind pursuits a symptom of us having developed stronger minds/egos over time, so with stronger ideas of ourselves as individuals we now have to work harder to overcome these to get back to reflecting our true selves?
- 15m Dialog Exercise -> On webcam, got so worked up I think I might have freaked the neighbours – it’s right next to a common wall to their lounge. I would have thought they’d have been asleep by now (midnight), but hey, time will tell. If it all comes true it won’t matter anyway.
- Watch $5k per day Subliminal Video at least twice, work on getting to 20m. Play Mind Movie, once or twice daily-> twice for the mind movie, 7 times for $5k per day. Like it with the purring track, nice and meditative…
- Spend at least 1hr/day on my PC at home, to allow Motivator & Subliminal-Power software some time to work on me. -> Yes, but in shifts so I could keep on putting ice on my leg
- Blog update in evening & BWE track before sleep -> Not only for tonights, finished the uploads for yesterday too. BWE in the morning for healing visualisation, played it last night. Drained the mp3 player yet again.
- Inspired Action: –> More work on Author competition entry but not quite there. Healing visualisation & focus on whole leg while resting it (seems to have kicked in) and reading extra on the manual – I’m up to a bit in Chapter 5 that seems to be right on target for what I’m facing now. Oh yes, and using the fitball to get ‘some’ exercise in on one leg, at least…
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial, or, Intelligence Analyst for Hire
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: Brainstorming
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: Tools
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: The Plan
- 30 DMT Day 1: Feels Amazing, Synchronicity’s started
- 30DMT Day 2: Reality (and a heatwave) strikes
- 30 DMT Day 3: More relaxed, thinking clearer, made the paper
- 30 DMT Day 4: Quantum Leaps and the QEII
- 30DMT Day 5: African Healing and a Time Crunch
- 30DMT Day 6: Energy Rush and Massage Luxury
- 30DMT Day 7: Chaos but the Mind Movie’s done
- 30DMT Week 2 Day 8: Rain, a Monitor, Powerball, Google Desktop and an hour’s sleep
- 30DMT Day 9: More rain, easy exercise, and information overload
- 30DMT Day 10: Thunderstorms, Low Motivation, Navigation buttons and a realisation
- 30DMT Day 11: Sound off and the weather clears, plus another powerball cheque
- 30DMT Day 12: Full Routine and more motivated than ever
- 30DMT Week 2: Days 13 & 14: Summary so far and a luxury hotel
- 30DMT Day 15: Halfway there, 2 opportunities and another powerball cheque
- 30DMT Day 16: Kicked up a notch, 2 competitions and the course goes live
- 30DMT Day 17: Hard Cash appears, my ‘careful what you ask for’ scenario and maybe even Oprah!
- 30 DMT Day 17a: Thoughts on manifestation
- 30 DMT Day 18: Rebound, or what goes up must come down…
- 30 DMT Day 19: Slow start, but out of neutral
- 30 DMT Day 20: I discover flying & conscious healing
- 30 DMT Day 21: Healing continues & a few revisions
- 30 DMT Week 3 review
- 30 DMT Day 22: First day & crutches on public transport
- 30 DMT Day 23: Resting up, healing and small tweaks
- 30 DMT Day 24: More rest, truth at work and the author deal
- 30 DMT Day 25: Argh, where did it go??
- 30 DMT Day 26: It’s broke, but crutches come in handy…
- 30 DMT Day 27: More Money and Mad Coincidences
- Days 28 & 29: Wrapping up & winding down
- 30 DMT – Last post coming tomorrow
- Day 30 and it’s over 🙁
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial Evaluation
- Wrap up and what’s next…
- Finally finished the manual!