|30 Day Manifestation Trial – prelaunch||Day 1 of the 30 Day Manifestation Trial|
Rang in to work this morning after my call last night got no results, since they’d all left. Told them the situation about needing to keep off the leg and apologised. I got a call back not long after, about whether I’d directly contacted a supervisor about yesterday at the time.
Leaving aside the fact that I haven’t actually been given any contact numbers for anyone up there, and had already arranged release for the day so I wasn’t expected, I’m starting to wonder whether this (along with the fact that they want me to get an additional level of signoff on my start and finish times) means the management here have probably heard the slanders my old workplace were spreading. I sincerely hope it doesn’t mean I’m going to face the same level of distrust and micromanagement that was used to make it all but impossible to do my job before.
In any case, for the moment I’m going to try to keep a positive focus, trust that reason will prevail and, like my temporary placements, they’ll see the truth of what I’m like for themselves in time. Meanwhile I’ll play along with their additional requirements, even though it’s outside what they’re entitled to ask of me, to set their minds at rest. It’s a bit of a niggle, though, in a situation I was hoping would mean the end of all the problems I’ve had.
Was back on crutches today, after yesterday’s efforts resulted in another setback. I got the x rays and saw my own Dr. She saw what the Emergency Dr had seen, but explained it might or might not be, so to be sure we’ve done the tests again, along with a few that weren’t done before on bits that are also hurting, and I should hear on Friday. Meanwhile she wants me to stay off it. With Monday’s experience still fresh in my mind, I’m willing to oblige. After I got home I rang to let them know I wouldn’t be able to come in and do that meeting Thursday, but again there was nobody there, so I asked that an email be sent to each of the relevant parties. Nobody can say I don’t learn from my mistakes. Self Care is winning in the priority stakes right now.
One issue I’m facing, though, is that on crutches and while it hurts to stay standing for any longer than a minute or two, I’m not motivated or able to prepare meals for myself, so I’m back to skipping them. When my partner came over today and found out, he made me an omelette which was lovely, although I’m starting to feel a bit guilty over all the cleaning up he’s having to do right now for me. I did spend most of this morning (he’d come off night shift so I knew I wouldn’t see him til afternoon) doing guided meditations and visualisations, so I’ll see how the conscious healing’s going tomorrow, I hope. But after the reaction this morning, more concerned about a possible technicality I might have breached than about the fact that I couldn’t come in, I don’t particularly feel like risking further injury for their sake. I also found, after I got back from the Dr, that there was a huge bruise coming up under my ankle now too. Leg bruising’s going down nicely, but that’s coming up instead. So now, I’m just focusing on healing the whole lot, hip to toe.
- Manifestation course – Morning routine -> Modified version without exercise, focused on healing again.
- MP3 Audio lesson -> No, forgot about it until now.
- ‘Abundance’ guided meditation -> Did that, along with healing meditations. Had to recharge mp3 again, after using it most of the morning
- 5mins of handbook -> Got up to p63 while waiting at the Dr. Talking about attachment to beliefs, and how they occlude the light of our true selves. I realised that where I’ve been addicted to learning from others, with tons of books, courses, etc, I’ve been invalidating my own knowledge or wisdom. Maybe after this I should do a 30 or 90 day trial of ‘unlearning’ stuff…
- 15m Dialog Exercise ->Oops, forgot this too
- Watch $5k per day Subliminal Video at least twice, work on getting to 20m. Play Mind Movie, once or twice daily-> Yes to the mind movie, on my palm while waiting. $5k per day wasn’t so good, got it 3 times.
- Spend at least 1hr/day on my PC at home, to allow Motivator & Subliminal-Power software some time to work on me. -> Yes, while working on my comp entry (see below)
- Blog update in evening & BWE track before sleep -> Uploaded Monday’s blog and did 3 week review, does that count? Ran out of time for tonights.
- Inspired Action: –> Remembered Mark Joyner’s Bestselling Author Competition, checked the closing date and worked on my script for the video. Have taped it, now just need to work a few slides in. Will be in by Saturday, I hope, although I need to keep my computer stints short to break for icing my leg every 20m or so.
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial, or, Intelligence Analyst for Hire
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: Brainstorming
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: Tools
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: The Plan
- 30 DMT Day 1: Feels Amazing, Synchronicity’s started
- 30DMT Day 2: Reality (and a heatwave) strikes
- 30 DMT Day 3: More relaxed, thinking clearer, made the paper
- 30 DMT Day 4: Quantum Leaps and the QEII
- 30DMT Day 5: African Healing and a Time Crunch
- 30DMT Day 6: Energy Rush and Massage Luxury
- 30DMT Day 7: Chaos but the Mind Movie’s done
- 30DMT Week 2 Day 8: Rain, a Monitor, Powerball, Google Desktop and an hour’s sleep
- 30DMT Day 9: More rain, easy exercise, and information overload
- 30DMT Day 10: Thunderstorms, Low Motivation, Navigation buttons and a realisation
- 30DMT Day 11: Sound off and the weather clears, plus another powerball cheque
- 30DMT Day 12: Full Routine and more motivated than ever
- 30DMT Week 2: Days 13 & 14: Summary so far and a luxury hotel
- 30DMT Day 15: Halfway there, 2 opportunities and another powerball cheque
- 30DMT Day 16: Kicked up a notch, 2 competitions and the course goes live
- 30DMT Day 17: Hard Cash appears, my ‘careful what you ask for’ scenario and maybe even Oprah!
- 30 DMT Day 17a: Thoughts on manifestation
- 30 DMT Day 18: Rebound, or what goes up must come down…
- 30 DMT Day 19: Slow start, but out of neutral
- 30 DMT Day 20: I discover flying & conscious healing
- 30 DMT Day 21: Healing continues & a few revisions
- 30 DMT Week 3 review
- 30 DMT Day 22: First day & crutches on public transport
- 30 DMT Day 23: Resting up, healing and small tweaks
- 30 DMT Day 24: More rest, truth at work and the author deal
- 30 DMT Day 25: Argh, where did it go??
- 30 DMT Day 26: It’s broke, but crutches come in handy…
- 30 DMT Day 27: More Money and Mad Coincidences
- Days 28 & 29: Wrapping up & winding down
- 30 DMT – Last post coming tomorrow
- Day 30 and it’s over :(
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial Evaluation
- Wrap up and what’s next…
- Finally finished the manual!