|30 Day Manifestation Trial – prelaunch||Day 1 of the 30 Day Manifestation Trial|
First day at the new job today, made all the more fun by trying to get there on crutches.
I told them I’d learnt to fly on the weekend, and made it all the way to the bottom of the stairs without my feet touching them, but I still had some work to do on the landing part…
Most of the setup was ready for me, except of course for a few last minute hiccups, most of which I’d expected. I was up and running before lunch, though, and helping out for the meeting on Thursday I was going to be presenting. They seem like nice people up there, except that they seem to have heard some of the slanders I know were being spread about me before, because they’re already trying to put extra ‘supervision’ measures onto me. While they reassure themselves about me and learn what I’m really like, I don’t mind so much playing along, I just hope they give me credit and loosen the reins a bit down the track once they know me better – I don’t work well under micro-management. I don’t think anyone does.
On the way up, people couldn’t be helpful enough, holding the door open for me on the train etc. Unfortunately, there was no lift on that side of the station when I arrived, so I had a heap of steps to face as well as the 10m (more like 20 on crutches) walk. Got there, though, and was very glad I’d thought to pack deodorant. Spent a lot of the day in orientation and meeting people, as well as setting up and fixing those last minute things. Didn’t finish til 4.30 and didn’t make the train station til 4:53 (caught every light), where I’d just missed a train. There was a 5.06 but I knew it was an all stations that would be overtaken by the next one, due at 5:14, so I waited. Got on the carriage marked disability, and of course everyone in those seats was asleep. One lady got up from a regular seat, so I got to sit down, but with my leg twisted a bit awkwardly to keep it extended out into the aisle. Funnily enough, the lady in the main ‘disabled’ seat, wearing sunglasses, had a funny little smile on her face after the other lady gave up her seat, which wasn’t there before. I really don’t know how people cope with this long term. It’s hard enough being temporarily ‘mobility challenged’. Then, arriving in to the station on the other end, I discovered both lifts were out of order, so I had the equivalent of 4 flights of steps to deal with, two up and two down. By the end of it I was gasping. I got home and my whole leg was throbbing, as well as my arms aching from the work. I ended up having to take painkillers and get an early night, so didn’t get through much of the routine.
- Manifestation course – Morning routine -> Parts 1 & 2 got done, even did the meditation. Exercise was a no, although I got plenty during the day…
- MP3 Audio lesson -> Yes, the introduction is done. There are 24 parts to the audio course I’m using.
- 5mins of handbook -> No, I was intending to, but was too awkwardly seated coming home and then was just too sore.
- Daily 15m ‘goals’ walk -> Again no.
- Watch $5k per day Subliminal Video at least twice, work on getting to 20m. Play Mind Movie, once or twice daily, once completed -> Mind Movie once. Didn’t get to see $5k per day.
- Spend at least 1hr/day on my PC at home, to allow Motivator & Subliminal-Power software some time to work on me. -> No, early night after the painkillers kicked in.
- Blog update in evening & BWE track before sleep -> No to both of these as well.
- Inspired Action: --> Wasn’t feeling very inspired at all today. Just exhausted.
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial, or, Intelligence Analyst for Hire
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: Brainstorming
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: Tools
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: The Plan
- 30 DMT Day 1: Feels Amazing, Synchronicity’s started
- 30DMT Day 2: Reality (and a heatwave) strikes
- 30 DMT Day 3: More relaxed, thinking clearer, made the paper
- 30 DMT Day 4: Quantum Leaps and the QEII
- 30DMT Day 5: African Healing and a Time Crunch
- 30DMT Day 6: Energy Rush and Massage Luxury
- 30DMT Day 7: Chaos but the Mind Movie’s done
- 30DMT Week 2 Day 8: Rain, a Monitor, Powerball, Google Desktop and an hour’s sleep
- 30DMT Day 9: More rain, easy exercise, and information overload
- 30DMT Day 10: Thunderstorms, Low Motivation, Navigation buttons and a realisation
- 30DMT Day 11: Sound off and the weather clears, plus another powerball cheque
- 30DMT Day 12: Full Routine and more motivated than ever
- 30DMT Week 2: Days 13 & 14: Summary so far and a luxury hotel
- 30DMT Day 15: Halfway there, 2 opportunities and another powerball cheque
- 30DMT Day 16: Kicked up a notch, 2 competitions and the course goes live
- 30DMT Day 17: Hard Cash appears, my ‘careful what you ask for’ scenario and maybe even Oprah!
- 30 DMT Day 17a: Thoughts on manifestation
- 30 DMT Day 18: Rebound, or what goes up must come down…
- 30 DMT Day 19: Slow start, but out of neutral
- 30 DMT Day 20: I discover flying & conscious healing
- 30 DMT Day 21: Healing continues & a few revisions
- 30 DMT Week 3 review
- 30 DMT Day 22: First day & crutches on public transport
- 30 DMT Day 23: Resting up, healing and small tweaks
- 30 DMT Day 24: More rest, truth at work and the author deal
- 30 DMT Day 25: Argh, where did it go??
- 30 DMT Day 26: It’s broke, but crutches come in handy…
- 30 DMT Day 27: More Money and Mad Coincidences
- Days 28 & 29: Wrapping up & winding down
- 30 DMT – Last post coming tomorrow
- Day 30 and it’s over :(
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial Evaluation
- Wrap up and what’s next…
- Finally finished the manual!