|30 Day Manifestation Trial – prelaunch||Day 1 of the 30 Day Manifestation Trial|
After my post earlier today, I spent most of today inside resting up. Tomorrow’s going to be huge with my first day at a new job, travelling to it on crutches (orientation’s going to be fun) and working out how I can keep going with my routine. I’ve decided on two fairly big changes.
First, since I no longer have to worry about losing my job, I think I’ll bump up the option of earning more online myself, rather than trying to come in underneath someone already doing it. With the luxury of time now on my side, I think building up my own offerings so that I’m creating and giving value online already is a much better position to approach someone for a partnership. The new target is to have helped people sufficient that I end up with $30,000 in my Paypal account. Of course, it could come from something as simple as cleaning up and offering things on ebay, but I’d love it if it came from something like this blog helping point people to the resources and things they’re looking for themselves. That would be such a buzz! (PS comment me if you ARE looking for something in this area and want the fruits of my research to help you shortcut your search…)
Secondly, with a lot of the daily emails and daily affirmations being repetitions of the same things I’m going through in the manual, I’ve decided to replace that option with a different media altogether. I have mp3 training tracks that I’ve not been doing, so now I’m going to be travelling to & from work on the train, I’m going to slot those in.
Minor changes for the moment – the goals walk I’ve already mentioned will become a dialog exercise. The 20m exercise in the morning I’m going to try to alternate upper body exercises at night (watching tv) with stretches, but avoiding the hip and leg that I’m still mending. So, the morning routine no longer contains exercise. I’ll still be trying to do the bouncing, but seated – I don’t want to give up the benefits from that one!
Now, for the Checklist:
- Manifestation course – Morning routine -> No to this morning. Aside from company over, I was also working out how I’d be able to modify it.
- MP3 Audio lesson -> This starts tomorrow in lieu of the daily email stuff I’ve not been able to do stuck at home
- 5mins of handbook -> Got through this, now up to p55. With my foot up all day, wasn’t hard. Talking about levels of personal vibration and how as you developed higher levels your manifestation worked faster, up to the point where it was theoretically possible that a being (like, say, Jesus for example) could have manifested something like a ring in his hand instantaneously. I started thinking that if you were that connected with everything that you were vibrating at such a high level, the irony would be that you would probably feel less inclined to change anything from the ‘perfection’ it already was. I might post something on this to the 3rdmillenniummindset.com blog in a day or two.
- Daily 15m ‘goals’ walk -> About to become a 15m dialog exercise, again starting tomorrow.
- Watch $5k per day Subliminal Video at least twice, work on getting to 20m. Play Mind Movie, once or twice daily, once completed -> Mind Movie twice. Looks really tiny on the new monitor. $5k per day five times.
- Spend at least 1hr/day on my PC at home, to allow Motivator & Subliminal-Power software some time to work on me. -> With all the setting up to be done on the new screen, did this easily tonight. Discovered how hard it is to find desktop wallpaper for a 1360×768 resolution screen – I used to use webshots but they assume that if you have a widescreen you need to pay them money for what a standard screen gets for free. Found the No Wai! blog that gives it away for free, and through them a site called DeviantArt that had some really cool images.
- Blog update in evening & BWE track before sleep (combining these to one entry) -> YES! Finally! The BWE track last night, of course, was the healing one, and will be again tonight, but I’m counting it anyway because it’s still a form of manifestation I’m doing with it.
- Inspired Action: –> Took the bandages off after they got wet. Made my leg feel normal and healthy again, so I’ve left them off. I’ll have to do it up again for work tomorrow, but for now I’m enjoying the sensation of being able to walk freely…
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial, or, Intelligence Analyst for Hire
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: Brainstorming
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: Tools
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: The Plan
- 30 DMT Day 1: Feels Amazing, Synchronicity’s started
- 30DMT Day 2: Reality (and a heatwave) strikes
- 30 DMT Day 3: More relaxed, thinking clearer, made the paper
- 30 DMT Day 4: Quantum Leaps and the QEII
- 30DMT Day 5: African Healing and a Time Crunch
- 30DMT Day 6: Energy Rush and Massage Luxury
- 30DMT Day 7: Chaos but the Mind Movie’s done
- 30DMT Week 2 Day 8: Rain, a Monitor, Powerball, Google Desktop and an hour’s sleep
- 30DMT Day 9: More rain, easy exercise, and information overload
- 30DMT Day 10: Thunderstorms, Low Motivation, Navigation buttons and a realisation
- 30DMT Day 11: Sound off and the weather clears, plus another powerball cheque
- 30DMT Day 12: Full Routine and more motivated than ever
- 30DMT Week 2: Days 13 & 14: Summary so far and a luxury hotel
- 30DMT Day 15: Halfway there, 2 opportunities and another powerball cheque
- 30DMT Day 16: Kicked up a notch, 2 competitions and the course goes live
- 30DMT Day 17: Hard Cash appears, my ‘careful what you ask for’ scenario and maybe even Oprah!
- 30 DMT Day 17a: Thoughts on manifestation
- 30 DMT Day 18: Rebound, or what goes up must come down…
- 30 DMT Day 19: Slow start, but out of neutral
- 30 DMT Day 20: I discover flying & conscious healing
- 30 DMT Day 21: Healing continues & a few revisions
- 30 DMT Week 3 review
- 30 DMT Day 22: First day & crutches on public transport
- 30 DMT Day 23: Resting up, healing and small tweaks
- 30 DMT Day 24: More rest, truth at work and the author deal
- 30 DMT Day 25: Argh, where did it go??
- 30 DMT Day 26: It’s broke, but crutches come in handy…
- 30 DMT Day 27: More Money and Mad Coincidences
- Days 28 & 29: Wrapping up & winding down
- 30 DMT – Last post coming tomorrow
- Day 30 and it’s over 🙁
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial Evaluation
- Wrap up and what’s next…
- Finally finished the manual!