This morning blew me away. The course I’m trialling has 8 things for you to do in the morning (including exercise and meditation) and by the time I got through all of it I was feeling absolutely amazing. I haven’t done exercise in a while, so my workout top got absolutely soaking wet, but I did 20m on my exercise bike and got through 5.7km. Not much, when I used to get around 7.5-8.5 in a 20m session, but hey, it’s a good start after months of slacking. I dripped my way into the bathroom after that, because I had to shower before I could sit down and meditate, or I would have been creating the lotus pond around me…
The mp3 meditation I used today was pretty good, although it was just short of the 20m I was supposed to do. I figure 18m is a good intro, and I really felt the energy buzzing through me by the end of it. Honestly, I believed I could manifest absolutely anything. Then I sat down to the computer (today being a public holiday) and discovered that the guy I emailed yesterday actually WAS interested, and even better was looking at it as a role with a bit of responsibility. Honestly, on the first day this kind of synchronicity happens? I can’t wait to see what my life is like by the end of 30!
This might be easier as a checklist.
- Morning routine from my Manifestation course (45m – 1hr) –> Done, 1hr 20m
- Watch $5k per day Subliminal Video at least once daily, preferably twice –> Done (once)
- Meditate with MP3 guided meditation for 30m min –> Done, but only 20m. This is a bit of a repeat since the morning routine includes 20m of meditation, so I might combine them into one 30m session daily.
- Spend at least 1hr/day on my computer at home, to allow Motivator & Subliminal-Power software some time to work on me (can’t install them at work). –> Done
- Read daily entry and 5pgs of guidebook from manifestation course –> Done to p18/255
- Blog update in evening, of course! –> Doing it now 😉
- BWE track before sleep –> Dont have it yet, so will do guided meditation again
My mood was buzzing after my morning routine, which of course continued after I heard back about the possibility of working over the net (would be incredible, if it happens). That kind of energy isn’t too easy to sustain long term, though, so I kinda melded back into normal-ness afterwards, although I did notice I got a lot more done today than the last two days combined, and another unrelated issue I’ve been dealing with resolved itself well and truly in my favour.
I also discovered that there’s an email course component to this thing I’m doing, so I’ll be adding that in to tomorrow’s plan. The revised checklist:
- Morning routine from my Manifestation course (45m-1hr, exclusive of meditation)
- Watch $5k per day Subliminal Video at least once daily, preferably twice
- Meditate for 30m daily
- Spend at least 1hr/day on my PC at home, to allow Motivator & Subliminal-Power software some time to work on me. Work on my Mind Movie and BWE track in week 1.
- Play Mind Movie, once or twice daily, once completed
- Manifestation course: Daily Awakening exercise, Daily Email exercise, 5mins of handbook
- Blog update in evening
- BWE track before sleep
Tomorrow’s back to work, and I’m relying on public transport so I’ll be leaving an hour earlier. Means it’ll be fun getting up in time to do all this before I go, but fingers crossed being fresh into it might help. I’ll let you know tomorrow night…
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial, or, Intelligence Analyst for Hire
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: Brainstorming
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: Tools
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: The Plan
- 30 DMT Day 1: Feels Amazing, Synchronicity’s started
- 30DMT Day 2: Reality (and a heatwave) strikes
- 30 DMT Day 3: More relaxed, thinking clearer, made the paper
- 30 DMT Day 4: Quantum Leaps and the QEII
- 30DMT Day 5: African Healing and a Time Crunch
- 30DMT Day 6: Energy Rush and Massage Luxury
- 30DMT Day 7: Chaos but the Mind Movie’s done
- 30DMT Week 2 Day 8: Rain, a Monitor, Powerball, Google Desktop and an hour’s sleep
- 30DMT Day 9: More rain, easy exercise, and information overload
- 30DMT Day 10: Thunderstorms, Low Motivation, Navigation buttons and a realisation
- 30DMT Day 11: Sound off and the weather clears, plus another powerball cheque
- 30DMT Day 12: Full Routine and more motivated than ever
- 30DMT Week 2: Days 13 & 14: Summary so far and a luxury hotel
- 30DMT Day 15: Halfway there, 2 opportunities and another powerball cheque
- 30DMT Day 16: Kicked up a notch, 2 competitions and the course goes live
- 30DMT Day 17: Hard Cash appears, my ‘careful what you ask for’ scenario and maybe even Oprah!
- 30 DMT Day 17a: Thoughts on manifestation
- 30 DMT Day 18: Rebound, or what goes up must come down…
- 30 DMT Day 19: Slow start, but out of neutral
- 30 DMT Day 20: I discover flying & conscious healing
- 30 DMT Day 21: Healing continues & a few revisions
- 30 DMT Week 3 review
- 30 DMT Day 22: First day & crutches on public transport
- 30 DMT Day 23: Resting up, healing and small tweaks
- 30 DMT Day 24: More rest, truth at work and the author deal
- 30 DMT Day 25: Argh, where did it go??
- 30 DMT Day 26: It’s broke, but crutches come in handy…
- 30 DMT Day 27: More Money and Mad Coincidences
- Days 28 & 29: Wrapping up & winding down
- 30 DMT – Last post coming tomorrow
- Day 30 and it’s over 🙁
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial Evaluation
- Wrap up and what’s next…
- Finally finished the manual!