OK, I figure I have more than enough stuff to go on already, so I dropped the idea of web searching for more tools. If anyone out there knows something really good that you think I should include, feel free to drop me a line and I’ll look at it, otherwise I’m just going to start planning.
Tomorrow’s the start. t minus 1hr 15m and counting.
Since I’ll be blogging what I’ve done, vs what I intend to do, my posts will be going up in the evening – I’ll be aiming for somewhere between 8:30 and 10:30pm Australian EST daily. Of course chaos happens, and sometimes things just get in the way, so it may not be possible every day, but if I know about it beforehand, I’ll let you know too.
The plan of action will be:
- Watch “The Secret“
- Read at least 10p of “The Success Principles“
- Week 1: create mind movie of desired outcome
- Morning routine from my Manifestation course (45m – 1hr)
- Watch $5k per day Subliminal Video at least once daily, preferably twice
- Meditate with MP3 guided meditation for 30m min
- Spend at least 1hr/day on my computer at home, to allow Motivator & Subliminal-Power software some time to work on me (can’t install them at work). In week 1 that will be the time I use to create my Mind Movie. They don’t usually take that long to make, once you find the pictures you want, but I want to make sure I have leeway for the unexpected in this trial.
- Read daily entry and 5pgs of guidebook from manifestation course
- Blog update in evening, of course!
- BWE track before sleep
PS I already took one action. Got a response from an Internet Marketer I’ve been following for a while apologising for a delay in getting something to me. I decided to take a punt and shot back asking if he wanted an assistant and telling him how I could help. Who knows – the trial could be over very quickly with my number 3 outcome if he likes the idea!
PPS The Durian Icecream was a success – had some today with raspberries and blueberries in the afternoon. My other half wasn’t so keen, though. I guess there’s no getting around the fact that I’m the adventurous one in the relationship. It was lucky I’d read somewhere about home-made icecream a few years back, because I knew that I had to break the crystals down as they formed for the first few hours (pulled it out at 2 hrs and blended it, then again at 4, with a fork that time) so it would be nice and fine when it finished freezing. Mmmm. It was.
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial, or, Intelligence Analyst for Hire
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: Brainstorming
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: Tools
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: The Plan
- 30 DMT Day 1: Feels Amazing, Synchronicity’s started
- 30DMT Day 2: Reality (and a heatwave) strikes
- 30 DMT Day 3: More relaxed, thinking clearer, made the paper
- 30 DMT Day 4: Quantum Leaps and the QEII
- 30DMT Day 5: African Healing and a Time Crunch
- 30DMT Day 6: Energy Rush and Massage Luxury
- 30DMT Day 7: Chaos but the Mind Movie’s done
- 30DMT Week 2 Day 8: Rain, a Monitor, Powerball, Google Desktop and an hour’s sleep
- 30DMT Day 9: More rain, easy exercise, and information overload
- 30DMT Day 10: Thunderstorms, Low Motivation, Navigation buttons and a realisation
- 30DMT Day 11: Sound off and the weather clears, plus another powerball cheque
- 30DMT Day 12: Full Routine and more motivated than ever
- 30DMT Week 2: Days 13 & 14: Summary so far and a luxury hotel
- 30DMT Day 15: Halfway there, 2 opportunities and another powerball cheque
- 30DMT Day 16: Kicked up a notch, 2 competitions and the course goes live
- 30DMT Day 17: Hard Cash appears, my ‘careful what you ask for’ scenario and maybe even Oprah!
- 30 DMT Day 17a: Thoughts on manifestation
- 30 DMT Day 18: Rebound, or what goes up must come down…
- 30 DMT Day 19: Slow start, but out of neutral
- 30 DMT Day 20: I discover flying & conscious healing
- 30 DMT Day 21: Healing continues & a few revisions
- 30 DMT Week 3 review
- 30 DMT Day 22: First day & crutches on public transport
- 30 DMT Day 23: Resting up, healing and small tweaks
- 30 DMT Day 24: More rest, truth at work and the author deal
- 30 DMT Day 25: Argh, where did it go??
- 30 DMT Day 26: It’s broke, but crutches come in handy…
- 30 DMT Day 27: More Money and Mad Coincidences
- Days 28 & 29: Wrapping up & winding down
- 30 DMT – Last post coming tomorrow
- Day 30 and it’s over 🙁
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial Evaluation
- Wrap up and what’s next…
- Finally finished the manual!