|30 Day Manifestation Trial – prelaunch||Day 1 of the 30 Day Manifestation Trial|
30 Day Manifestation Trial Evaluation
Against objectives: At the end I got a solution which was kind of a cross between numbers 4 and 6. Looking back, I think getting the offer to transfer derailed me a bit by changing my priorities. I no longer needed to get a job, so I was really looking to get into a situation where I could finance myself temporarily while working towards getting out of the regular workforce altogether, and working with these online guys as an equal partner instead of as an employee. Without the clear focus on what I wanted, though, I stopped progressing a bit. So, in terms of manifesting my ideal situation, I made the list, but then I moved the goalposts and slipped up by not redefining the goals. Funnily enough, though, it seems like I’m still moving towards them…
The situation as it stands as at the end of the 30 days:
The other things I manifested along the way are amazing. I LOVE my new 32″ monitor. It’s a dream to work with, and absolutely no strain on my eyes whatsoever. The powerball/lotto cheques have all gone in, and I’m still chugging through the manifestation manual. I’ve been a bit slack on more than just the exercise, but even so I’m now attracting some seriously like-minded people into my life and having some fantastic conversations. It seems like things are changing to support me moving even further into conscious manifestation. At this conference last week I connected up with one of the top names I’d been introduced to by Rich Schefren, and grabbed the opportunity arrange to work with her, so the synchronicities are continuing. I also ended up getting an unsolicited offer for venture capital from one attendee who heard what my idea was and wanted in on it.
What I’m thinking now is, I might revive this and re-launch it into a 90 day “Living the Secret” experiment. Not quite so intense as during the trial, and without the daily blogging of it (every couple of days at most, unless things get interesting). I’m going to do it with each week starting Sunday so I can write up my summaries while I’m not at work, and the new objectives will go up over the Easter long weekend (22nd or 23rd March). I’ll be defining them in THREE areas, since I figure with 3 months I might as well shoot for a more well rounded target outcome. Career/Job will be one, but I’ll also have money and health targets as well. The number of things on the checklist, though, will be getting slashed, and I’ll only publish weekly checklists. It was way too time consuming last month, both in the doing and the daily posting.
Oh yes, one final thing. As part of the course I got, there’s a meditation I found in there that involves visualising abundance coming to everyone in your neighbourhood. I like that idea, but I’m going to modify it. I’ll be visualising it for everyone in my circle, or with a connection to me. That doesn’t just mean friends & family, I’ll be thinking of everyone who posts comments back to me, emails me or otherwise makes contact. I want to spread the joy, it’s such a buzz getting all those little unexpected bonuses show up!
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial, or, Intelligence Analyst for Hire
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: Brainstorming
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: Tools
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial: The Plan
- 30 DMT Day 1: Feels Amazing, Synchronicity’s started
- 30DMT Day 2: Reality (and a heatwave) strikes
- 30 DMT Day 3: More relaxed, thinking clearer, made the paper
- 30 DMT Day 4: Quantum Leaps and the QEII
- 30DMT Day 5: African Healing and a Time Crunch
- 30DMT Day 6: Energy Rush and Massage Luxury
- 30DMT Day 7: Chaos but the Mind Movie’s done
- 30DMT Week 2 Day 8: Rain, a Monitor, Powerball, Google Desktop and an hour’s sleep
- 30DMT Day 9: More rain, easy exercise, and information overload
- 30DMT Day 10: Thunderstorms, Low Motivation, Navigation buttons and a realisation
- 30DMT Day 11: Sound off and the weather clears, plus another powerball cheque
- 30DMT Day 12: Full Routine and more motivated than ever
- 30DMT Week 2: Days 13 & 14: Summary so far and a luxury hotel
- 30DMT Day 15: Halfway there, 2 opportunities and another powerball cheque
- 30DMT Day 16: Kicked up a notch, 2 competitions and the course goes live
- 30DMT Day 17: Hard Cash appears, my ‘careful what you ask for’ scenario and maybe even Oprah!
- 30 DMT Day 17a: Thoughts on manifestation
- 30 DMT Day 18: Rebound, or what goes up must come down…
- 30 DMT Day 19: Slow start, but out of neutral
- 30 DMT Day 20: I discover flying & conscious healing
- 30 DMT Day 21: Healing continues & a few revisions
- 30 DMT Week 3 review
- 30 DMT Day 22: First day & crutches on public transport
- 30 DMT Day 23: Resting up, healing and small tweaks
- 30 DMT Day 24: More rest, truth at work and the author deal
- 30 DMT Day 25: Argh, where did it go??
- 30 DMT Day 26: It’s broke, but crutches come in handy…
- 30 DMT Day 27: More Money and Mad Coincidences
- Days 28 & 29: Wrapping up & winding down
- 30 DMT – Last post coming tomorrow
- Day 30 and it’s over 🙁
- 30 Day Manifestation Trial Evaluation
- Wrap up and what’s next…
- Finally finished the manual!